Boscoe is a black labrador retriever puppy. He will hopefully be an accomplished hunting retriever in the future. This blog will serve as a record of sorts for his training as he progresses and grows. He's a great pup!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vet Visit

Boscoe went to the vet today. He weighed in at just over 11 lbs. He gained 3.5 lbs. in a week and a half. He's definitely getting bigger. He got his distemper booster and didn't even notice the needle pricking him. He fell asleep on the exam table, it was so cute I wished I had my camera. The vet seemed to think he will be big because of his paws and was suprised when I told him that Boscoe was the smallest one of the litter. He was very good though with all of the other big dogs around to distract him. He thinks he's tough and wants to play with them all. After the vet's we went to my parents house and he got to run around and played in the water for a little bit. Needless to say he is a tired pup. He slept the whole ride home and is now passed out on the bed. Such a cutie, but I better go wake him up so he will sleep later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home